FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Screen Display Problems
QUESTION: Why do the left navigation menus, big buttons and text overlap on my screen?
Answer: You either have the default font size of your browser or your screen display set larger than the website is designed to accomodate. Try changing the browser first as shown below.
- With the web site on screen, select your browser's View menu then select Text Size
- Set the size to Medium
- Check the website pages to see if this corrected the problem
- If this did not correct the problem, do the following.
- Go to control panel
- Select Display
- Select the Settings tab
- Select the Advanced button
- Select the General tab
- Set the DPI Settings to Normal size (96 dpi)
- Restart Windows